Co-Chair, Debt Finance Group
Tanyee (Tan) represents borrowers and lenders in leveraged finance transactions, frequently facilitating middle-market to large-cap acquisitions for private equity sponsors.
Tan represents borrowers, agents, senior lenders, and junior lenders in all levels of commercial financings. Tan’s prior in-house experience provides her with a deep understanding of nuanced business considerations.
Tan is a champion of wellbeing and is chair of the firm’s Wellbeing Committee and the Wellbeing Committee for the Connecticut Bar Association. She is also the Connecticut representative for the Institute of Well-Being in Law State Task Force and a member of the Mindfulness in Law Society. Tan has presented on wellbeing and mindfulness for the Connecticut Bar Association, law firms, and to local high school students. In addition, Tan actively participates on the firm’s WIN Committee and Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Tan is also a board member of the Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association. Tan is the first woman and first minority to have been elected to serve on Finn Dixon’s Management Committee and the first woman and minority to be appointed a chair of the firm's Debt Finance group.
- Represented borrower in syndicated senior secured loan facility for privately held company in connection with acquisition of executive coaching platform.
- Represented borrower in syndicated senior secured loan facility for public mattress company.
- Represented lender in first lien loan facility to a dermatology practice.
- Represented lender in second lien loan facility to a design, marketing production agency.
- Represented investment fund in capital call line of credit.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Chair of Connecticut Bar Association Wellbeing Committee (2020, 2021, 2022)
- Board Member Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association (2022)
- Regional Committee Chair Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association (2021, 2022)
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- “Meditation–A Journey from No Way to Okay! (To Yes!)” CT Lawyer Magazine (September/October 2022)
- “Time Mastery” CT Lawyer (November/December 2021)