FDH By the Numbers
M&A and private equity deals per year
Mansfield-participating law firm
years ranked as a Band 1 law firm by Chambers USA
pro bono hours annually, on average
VALUES AT FDH
We seek lawyers who share our values, beginning with a commitment to practicing law at the highest level. Many of us have done so at major national law firms and inside the government before joining FDH.
- Sophisticated and dynamic legal service and counsel
- Commitment to learning and leading in our areas of practice
- History of success on major transactions and litigation
- Opportunity and support for associate-directed growth
- Open and consistent two-way communication between the management committee and associates
- Significant role for associates and junior partners in setting the firm’s direction
- Robust DEI program
- Flourishing Women’s Initiative Network
- Commitment to pro bono causes
LIFE AT FDH
Kate Dougherty interviews Brett Dixon at an FDH “Fireside Chat.”
WIN’s popular women’s golf clinic.
FDH volunteers for Habitat for Humanity.
FDH and the Lawyers Collaborative for Diversity.
Our attorneys and staff at the Stamford Boys and Girls Club 5k Run in May 2022.
Our staff and attorneys enjoying a summer clambake at the Manursing Island Club in Rye, NY in June 2022.
FDH partners serving employees our annual Admin day lunch in April 2022.