Marcia C. Sugrue
Marcia represents venture capital funds, private equity funds and their portfolio companies in investments, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, asset purchases, joint ventures, private and public equity financings, securities offerings, and other general corporate transactions.
Her typical engagements include:
- Venture capital and growth equity investments across a wide array of industries.
- Private equity investments in public companies.
- Leverage acquisitions and divestitures for private equity funds and their portfolio companies.
- Add-on acquisitions and general representation of private companies.
- Member, Friends of Belmont Lacrosse Board of Directors (2020-present)