Jared S. Dinkes
Vice Chair, Corporate
Jared represents private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, and a range of other domestic and international corporate transactions.
Jared also represents independent sponsors, family offices, and family owned businesses in strategic transactions. Jared has significant experience in large-cap and middle market financing transactions, securities offerings, complex workouts, and restructurings.
Jared is vice chair of the Corporate practice. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced at Kirkland & Ellis LLP in Chicago, Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP in Cincinnati and Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison LLP in New York.
Jared lives in New Rochelle, New York with his wife, son, and two daughters and is active in his community, serving on the executive committee of multiple not-for-profit organizations.
- Leveraged acquisitions and divestitures for private equity funds.
- Add-on acquisitions and general representation of private companies.
- Acquisitions and divestitures of business units.
- Representing business founders in sales of their business.
- Executive board member, Westchester Day School
- Executive board member, Hillel at Binghamton University
- “Rethinking the Revolution: Competitive Telephony in a Voice over Internet Protocol Era,” 66 OHIO ST. L.J. 833 (2005) (awarded Donald S. Teller Award for the note that most contributes to the Ohio State Law Journal)