Dillon represents clients in private equity and venture capital transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and a range of other domestic and international corporate transactions. He also provides ongoing corporate advice to private companies.
Representative transactions that Dillon advises clients on include the following:
- Leveraged acquisitions and divestitures for private equity funds.
- Venture capital and growth equity investments across a wide array of industries.
- Add-on acquisitions and general representation of private companies.
- Acquisitions and divestitures of business units.
- Tender offers by private companies.
Dillon joined Finn Dixon & Herling in 2021. Before joining the firm, he practiced in the mergers and acquisitions group at Shearman & Sterling LLP in New York. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Dillon worked for a number of non-profit organizations in Washington, D.C., supporting international development programs in West Africa.
- Fulbright Scholar, Mali, West Africa