Andrea Wienert Mirabito
Andrea represents clients in venture capital and private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and a range of other corporate transactions. She also provides ongoing corporate advice to private companies.
In addition to venture capital and private equity funds, Andrea represents middle-market businesses, private investors, and start-ups. Representative transactions that she advises on include the following:
- Emerging growth entities throughout their life cycle
- Company-side and investor-side venture capital and growth equity investments
- Middle-market buy-side and sell-side corporate acquisitions and divestitures
- Ongoing general representation of private companies
- Corporate governance matters and partnership relationships
Andrea’s extensive and broad experience across all types of M&A transactions and venture capital and private equity investments has allowed her to counsel clients on complex and time-sensitive transactions. She also implicitly serves as a general counsel for entrepreneurs, private companies, and investor clients who don’t have in-house counsel.
After finishing law school in 2001, Andrea began her career at Cleary Gottlieb in its London office, and later worked in its New York office, where she practiced in the areas of public and private M&A and capital markets. She joined Finn Dixon & Herling in 2006.