Chair, Executive Compensation, Benefits & Employment
Adam practices in the areas of executive compensation, employee benefits and employment, with a focus on the employment-related aspects of private equity transactions. He is the chair of Finn Dixon & Herling’s Executive Compensation, Benefits & Employment practice group.
In addition to his work on M&A transactions, Adam represents private companies and individuals in connection with employment related matters including:
- Drafting and negotiating employment agreements and separation agreements
- Preparing cash and equity compensation arrangements, including stock options, restricted stock, phantom stock, profits interests and stock appreciation rights.
- Drafting and negotiating confidentiality, non-competition, and other restrictive covenant agreements.
- Providing guidance with respect to employment laws.
- Interpreting the requirements of Internal Revenue Code Section 409A with regard to all forms of compensatory arrangements.
Adam prides himself on being able to provide solution-oriented guidance with respect to numerous aspects of employment relationships.
Adam joined the firm in 2015 and previously worked at Weil Gothshal & Manges in New York.