Rebecca is an associate in Finn Dixon & Herling’s Investment Management group. She represents investment advisers in connection with the formation, operation, and regulatory compliance of private equity, venture capital, and hedge funds.
Rebecca has a broad practice, which includes:
- Formation of private funds and special purpose vehicles
- Fundraising, including the negotiation of side letters
- State and federal registration
- Ongoing regulatory compliance
- Structuring employee grants of incentive compensation
- Counseling investors in connection with beneficial ownership and insider transaction reporting required by the SEC
Prior to joining FDH, Rebecca was an associate in the litigation group at Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, where she advised clients in connection with regulatory investigations and examinations as well as on compliance with anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, and sanctions laws.
At FDH, Rebecca is a member of the Women’s Initiative Network. She lives in Manhattan and enjoys traveling.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association