Kate focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters.
She is experienced in working on transactions for private equity funds, their portfolio companies, strategic investors, and target companies, including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, strategic investments, recapitalizations, and financings. Kate also provides ongoing corporate advice to private companies.
Her typical engagements include:
- Buy- and sell-side transactions involving private companies.
- Growth equity investments.
- Distributor, supply, and other commercial agreements.
A strong proponent of pro bono, Kate values the opportunity to use her legal skills in support of veterans through work with the Connecticut Veterans Legal Center. She is an active participant in Finn Dixon & Herling firm life, planning internal and external events and serving on a number of committees. Prior to joining FDH in 2014, Kate was a corporate associate at Lowenstein Sandler LLP.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Board Member, Center for Children’s Advocacy Fairfield County Development Board (2016-18)
- Mentor, New Jersey Law and Education Empowerment Program (2013-14)